- International Policy Advisor, International Emissions Trading Association
Climate professional with a mission to accelerate the transition to a sustainable world. Currently an International Policy Advisor for IETA, focused on Article 6 and carbon markets in Asia-Pacific.
Founder of the Institute for Climate Policy Solutions, an international youth-led think-tank aiming to scale sustainable policy solutions to the climate crisis. Previously a policy specialist on climate & environment at the Swedish International Development Co-operation Agency (Sida), Climate & Communications Officer at Eways, Climate Change Specialist at United Nations UNFCCC/IGES Regional Collaboration Centre in Asia and the Pacific (RCC Bangkok), a Sustainability Strategy Consultant at Grant Thornton, policy lead of the Stockholm+50 Youth Task Force, Youth Delegate to the UN High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development & civil society leader.
– Several years of experience from board and leadership positions in organizations working with entrepreneurship, sustainable development and youth engagement
– Swedish Youth Delegate to the United Nations High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development in New York during 2017, working with the follow-up and review of the Global Goals and the 2030 Agenda
– Two years working as a sustainability strategy consultant at Grant Thornton Sweden, helping companies grow to create sustainable value (including services such as sustainability reporting, carbon accounting, climate strategies and ESG due diligence)
– 1.5 years as a Climate Change Specialist with the UNFCCC in Asia-Pacific, working on climate finance, carbon pricing policies and stakeholder engagement. Established the Youth Empowerment in Climate Actions Platform (YECAP).
– Ranked 67 of the 101 Most Impactful People in Sustainability in Sweden, Named as One of Five “Future Leaders” by KPMG, Winner of the Swedish Championship in Social Sciences (Samhällsvetar-SM), Part of Tandem Leadership 2020 Cohort