An interactive live webinar series developed to address key industry, policy, regulatory and community issues. In 2021 these events will be held regularly on Fridays at 12pm via Zoom. Keep an eye on the developing schedule below.
Carbon Conversations provides a way to connect, communicate and collaborate, ensuring we can lead and inform our community on the benefits of transitioning to a net-zero emissions economy. These events will involve CMI members and other key industry leaders.
Occasionally these events will be free, registration is essential. In most cases, Carbon Conversations will be accessible exclusively to CMI Corporate and Associate Members, and housed on our CMI Members Portal. Professional Network Members will also have access (available to individuals and fully tax deductible).
CMI Carbon Conversations – more to come after the CMI Summit (in July 2021)
Carbon Conversation videos are available to watch here for a short time following the event. After approximately two weeks, video recordings are transferred to the CMI Members Portal. Sign up to become a professional network, Corporate or Associate Member today and receive access to our Members Portal, our Carbon Conversations and much much more. We can’t wait to have you on board!
Recently held Carbon Conversations can be watched here:
- CMI Carbon Conversation – Latest trends in climate investment and strategy
- CMI/CER Carbon Conversation – Australia’s carbon market evolution
- CMI Member only Carbon Conversation – Method Stacking for Landscape Management
- The Biden Leaders Summit on Climate and other international developments
From the back catalog:
From June – August 2020, the CMI ran a bespoke seminar series for professionals. It was designed to increase participants’ knowledge of latest carbon market and climate policy developments, and equip attendees with a strong understanding of the market as well as engagement opportunities available.
Series 1 – Carbon Market Information.
- International Market Developments
- Supply & Demand Dynamics in the Domestic Market
- Market Opportunities in State Schemes & Initiatives:
- Part 1: Western Australia, Victoria & South Australia
- Part 2: Queensland & New South Wales
- Market Supply & Australia’s Carbon Farming Industry
Series 2 – Carbon Market Strategy, Trading & Procurement.
- The Business Case for Emissions Reductions & Setting Climate Goals
- Engaging in Domestic Carbon & Energy Markets
- Engaging in International Carbon Markets
Each seminar featured presentations from the CMI, the Clean Energy Regulator and other expert market participants, as well as Q&A. Watch the full series here: