Market perspectives and insights from experienced brokers and traders on the practical elements of engaging in Australia’s carbon and energy markets. This seminar will specifically be focussed on ACCUs, LGCs and other eligible units being traded by Australian corporate entities as part of their corporate climate strategy, as well as the role of renewable energy.
- Shakir Rahman, Assistant Manager, Economic Analysis, CER
- Aaron Soanes, CEO, CO2 Australia
- Chris Halliwell, APAC Manager – Renewable Energy & Environmental Markets, Renewable Energy Hub
- Tristan Edis, Director – Analysis & Advisory, Green Energy Trading
- Gloria Karaiskos, Director Climate Change, Carbon Market Institute