Plenary 3: Co-benefits and Natural Capital
A Plenary exploring the rapidly expanding interest in environmental and social linkages to carbon farming, including national and state based “Carbon +” and land restoration funds, regional opportunities in the Indo-Pacific, and integration of natural capital and co-benefits certification schemes.
- WELCOME: John Connor, CEO, Carbon Market Institute
- KEYNOTE: Gillian Mayne, Director – Land Restoration Fund, QLD Dept. Environment & Science
- MODERATOR: Janet Hallows, Manager Climate Change Programs & Engagement, Carbon Market Institute
- Andrew Macintosh, Director of Research, ANU Law School
- Rayne van den Berg, Chief Financial Officer, Forico
- Katie Hammer, Senior Project Manager – Natural Capital, ClimateWorks
- Cissy Gore-Birch, Director, Indigenous Carbon Industry Network
Speaker remarks followed by moderated audience Q&A panel discussion.