This plenary will provide an overview of a few major technology opportunities that will help to reduce barriers to entry and assist the growth of the carbon farming industry. Leading technology experts will share emerging technologies and new opportunities that can drive carbon farming into the next frontier.
MODERATOR Megan Flynn, Executive Director, Pollination Group
- Ricky Archer, CEO, North Australian Indigenous Land & Sea Management Alliance (NAILSMA)
- Rob Sturgiss, General Manager, National Inventory Systems & International Reporting Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resources
- Gavin Brown, Industry Executive, Microsoft
- Tobias Schubert, Industry Specialist, ESRI
- Mara Bun, Strategy & Development Leader, Food Agility CRC