This session will be taking an in-depth look at key developments and trends in the corporate sector, highlighting business leadership and opportunities in the transition to a net-zero economy, and key things to consider when planning and developing a carbon management strategy. It will also include an update on the Climate Active program, and highlight various actions and pathways organisations are taking to support their climate goals.
- Daniel Sheedy, Director, Climate Active
- Jules Scarlett, Government Relations, Regional Affairs & Sustainability, Telstra
- Simon Sarafian, General Manager Trading, AGL Energy
- Alexander Lewis, Commercial Manager, TEM
- Host: Gloria Karaiskos, Director Climate Change, Carbon Market Institute