Energetics is a specialist management consultancy that provides advice to Australian business on energy management and greenhouse gas emission reductions. They have extensive industry and regulatory experience, working across all economic sectors. Services include:
• Strategy development, policy advice and financing solutions: Assisting clients to assess and
understand risks and opportunities presented by the low carbon economy. Advice spans ASX200 companies, federal, state and local governments, bringing a deep understanding of domestic emissions, energy and global policy trends, emerging technologies, emissions forecasting and modelling, as well as financial valuation and due diligence.
• Renewable energy advisory services: Energetics is one of the only companies in Australia that can provide independent assessments of the risks and opportunities across the entire renewable energy value chain – from investing in generation to contracting supply. They provide commercial and technical due diligence services and leverage their experience in negotiating Energy Performance Contracts and operating agreements to identify contractual risks, advise on the allocation of risk, and mitigation options. This includes advice on performance requirements, guarantees and liquidated damages. They identify major project development risks and advise on planning approvals, grid connections, key contractors and community considerations.
• Energy and carbon markets: Developing tailored risk managed energy solutions. Their advice spans a range of flexible and fixed price electricity, gas and renewables contracting options.
• Energy efficiency: From developing an overarching energy management strategy, they identify efficiency opportunities that unlock new cost savings, drive emissions reductions and deliver significant productivity improvements.
Energy accounting: As energy contracting, forecasting and budgeting become increasingly
complex, our energy accountants manage energy spend, interrogate data and deliver accurate, insightful reports.
• Reporting, compliance and program audit services: Increasing scrutiny of climate risk management strategies demands expert reporting across mandatory and voluntary schemes. They ensure reports add value to a business’ brand and reputation.