The Director of Corporate Transition will join a passionate and dedicated team to provide strategic leadership and delivery on CMI’s thematic portfolio area of corporate climate leadership, with policy and member engagement. including
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitation of CMI’s Corporate Climate Leadership Working Group, working with the Director, Climate Programs and Engagement.
- Leading Paris Agreement aligned corporate policy development and oversee CMI Research and government relations staff and projects
- Lead Corporate decarbonisation and climate transition initiatives including:
- Engaging with relevant stakeholders on key industry and regulatory developments.
- Supporting members with their development of best practice decarbonisation and climate transition strategies.
- Supporting industry engagement in carbon markets and driving best practice in market integrity.
- Developing thought leadership and briefings or explainers for members and other CMI audiences on key decarbonisation trends and opportunities.
- Tracking domestic voluntary and compliance market developments and related reporting frameworks (e.g. Climate Active, regulatory updates, NGER/Safeguard changes, corporate climate reporting etc.).
- Tracking relevant international trends/opportunities, especially in voluntary markets.
- Developing tailored educational programs on voluntary and compliance market activities, including “Carbon
- Conversations” and corporate market roadshows.
To find out more or to apply, click the link below.