From the website of the Clean Energy Regulator
The third Emissions Reduction Fund auction was held on Wednesday 27 and Thursday 28 April 2016.
At that auction the Clean Energy Regulator:
- Committed to purchase 50 471 310 tonnes of abatement on behalf of the Commonwealth.
- The average price per tonne of abatement is $10.23.
- 73 contracts were awarded.
- Contracts were awarded to 33 contractors covering 73 projects.
- The total value of contracts awarded at this auction is $516 177 598.
- The largest single contract is for 15 million tonnes of abatement and the smallest is for 5383 tonnes of abatement.