Positioned as a highly respected organisation that will continue to have real impact and influence on climate change mitigation in Australia, the Carbon Market Institute (CMI) is now at an exciting time in its evolution. CMI is looking for an exceptional graduate or early career-level generalist, to join a passionate and dedicated team working with Australasian business leading the transition to net-zero emission by 2050.
As Project Officer reporting to the General Manager, you will support the team and key projects across the organisation, including climate change policy & market research, member services, carbon market integrity development, communications programs and events.
Specifically, the successful candidate will work on:
- Contribute research, analytical and communication support and content for CMI Position Papers, Discussion Papers, Fact Sheets, Media Releases and speeches, across membership, policy, markets and corporate action portfolios.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for delivery of key CMI projects including CMI Summit, roadshows and other public engagements.
- Facilitate the meeting logistics of CMI working groups.
- Support the liaison between the organisation and the membership base.
The successful candidate will ideally be able to showcase the following key attributes:
- Project management experience.
- Excellent writing and critical analysis skills.
- Ability to work with other team members and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of climate and carbon market issues (including familiarity with Australia’s domestic climate policy suite).
Please send your application (CV) and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and skills/ experience to: email@example.com by COB Monday 30th September.
For more information, please call General Manager Brad Kerin on 0411 701 054.