With more than 8,500 people around the globe, GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. They provide engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients. Within their Climate Change service line, GHD aims to deliver integrated services in the key areas of hazards assessment, mitigation, adaptation, energy efficiency and trading and carbon offsets. Their teams work with organisations to identify and understand both the strategic risk and opportunity presented by possible long-term global impacts.
• Climate variability, risk assessment and management;
• Infrastructure impacts, design and maintenance (flood, wind, wave, sea level rise, storm surge);
• Environmental impacts, insurance loss and risks;
• Adaptation strategies and planning for resilient coastal communities;
• Greenhouse gas emission measurement, reduction, verification and reporting (e.g. NGERS);
• Consideration of emerging legislative frameworks;
• Investor-reporting and new market evaluation;
• Carbon solutions (footprinting, lifecycle, capture, storage, farming); and
• Energy efficiency, fuel switching and renewable energy services.
GHD is an experienced Carbon Disclosure Partner (CDP) provider that can assist businesses in the management and disclosure reporting needs under the NGER Act, reporting on scope 1 and 2 emissions on an annual basis. GHD supports the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals for 2030 and has a long-term sustainability policy and environmental stewardship approach