Cologne, 25-27 May 2016
CARBON EXPO is the world’s largest professional event for intelligence gathering, discussions, and business development, on Carbon Markets and Pricing Systems, Climate Finance, & Low Carbon Technology Incentives.
By interacting with experts around the world on the details of emission trading law and markets, you can acquire and exchange information, create new contacts or build on your existing networks. CARBON EXPO offers everyone the opportunity to play a major role in addressing the defining issue of our times.
The three day Conference includes a Trade Show & many side events, providing a channel for all carbon market agents to get involved in understanding and influencing climate policy making and its implementation.
Progressive businesses and governments know they can deliver more growth with less pollution through effective smart regulation and markets. They are positioned to lead a new wave of change driven by the next wave of carbon pricing policies, allowing to navigate our transforming global economy.
THIS 2016 CONFERENCE PROGRAM WILL FOCUS ON KEY TOPICS SUCH AS:
Emissions Markets and Carbon Pricing
- Implementing carbon pricing instruments to accelerate climate action
- Harnessing the power of markets to achieve global mitigation outcomes
- Taking steps in linking carbon markets to increase their effectiveness
- Innovative financing instruments to leverage private sector participation
- Enhancing cooperation and institutional capacity to deliver growth through climate finance
Low Carbon Technology
- Creating incentives for transformative, low-carbon technologies
- Making clean technology worth your while
- Accelerate the diffusion of existing technologies by removing technological, market and social barriers and introducing required policy and financial instruments
The Carbon Market Institute has teamed up with Carbon Expo as a Supporting Organisation Partner, and are excited to offer to our network a Supporting Partner Discount rate off the full registration price for the full Conference, Trade Show & Side Events. Click the link below to register your interest in receiving the Supporting Organisation Partner rate!